LogonBox VPN 2.3.10 released
Changes since last release
- The default behaviour of the menu has changed. This menu is now pinned open by default, making it easier for users to understand this menu exists on their account.
- The Users page has two new filters added. You can now filter users by 'Users not logged on in the last 30 days' and 'Users who have never logged on'.
- The system should now prompt for all missing information for every authentication module a user has access to when they log on to My Account.
- Changed how user properties are handled on a synchronise to resolve performance issues on a reconcile.
- When a user session times out whilst the left menu is pinned open, it no longer displays over the portal page.
- When a user session times out, the menu still works without having to refresh the page.
- Azure Include/Exclude group filters now work regardless of the Pre-load option value.
- When using an Automation to perform a Generate Audit CSV task, choosing Last Week or Last Month options no longer results in an error.
- Invalid OTP entry results in an invalid credentials event rather than an invalid principal name in the Audit Log.
The LogonBox team.