LogonBox VPN 2.3.11-1635 released
Changes since last release
- Push authentication support added for LogonBox Authenticator.
- Added support for emails for Linux users using the SSH user directory.
- The left-hand menu is pinned open by default to make it easier for end-users to find their settings.
- Added a maximum number of backups setting to Backup and Restore in VMCentre.
- Added an option for Force Change at Logon when an admin sets a user's PIN.
- A user's PIN can now start with a 0.
- Scheduled backups now working correctly in VMCentre.
- When changing a filter on Audit Log or Users and you are on page 2 or higher, changing the filter which results in just one page will show that page as expected.
- A username with a # in the name now automatically generates a user profile image.
- VMCentre logs no longer grow rapidly if the server idletime is greater than maxInt seconds.
- Setting attributes in a CSV export from the user's page now works if you mix local and AD users.