LogonBox version 2.3.8-1501 has now been released
Changes since previous release:
- Support for Duo’s Universal Prompt. Please check your Duo configuration is ported correctly and test password reset flows to ensure they do not allow user enrolment. https://docs.logonbox.com/app/manpage/en/article/6937734
- Passwords are now automatically validated against over 11 billion breached account passwords at every change via https://haveibeenpwned.com/ API service.
- Extended the option to write a mobile number back to AD when validating a mobile to anytime the user does not have a mobile attribute set.
- LogonBox Authenticator dark mode support.
- New enabled/disable users filters
- Password compliance errors during password reset do not allow the user to retry a different password.
- User logos not appearing in LogonBox Authenticator
- Mobile view does not scroll to full length of page.
- Principal suspension events not being fired.
- Secure node authorised Its fields are not used.
- Windows installer cannot change bind ports when updating an existing installation
- Thread can lock in IP restriction service causing process to hang
- Multiple i18n fixes.
- Account creation now defaults email attribute to supplied email.
- Multiple fixes in JWT single sign-on.
- Professional license will no longer upload if you are using multiple realms.
- Variables are now available in HTTP tasks.
The LogonBox team.