With the release of LogonBox 2.3.8 there are some important changes to Duo authentication that you need to check and verify after the upgrade.
- Duo now supports Universal Prompt. See Duo's documentation at https://help.duo.com/s/article/6340
- Configuration of Duo has moved from the authentication scheme, to a global realm configuration under Authentication Flows->Authentication Options.
- The default configuration of Duo SHOULD NOT support user enrolment. The default configuration will be used in password reset and other self service flows.
- If you want to support user enrolment through My Account or Windows Login you should obtain a second API key from Duo that enables enrolment
- Configure LogonBox with the second set of API keys by enabling enrolment in the Authentication Options.
- The upgrade will attempt to move any self-service Duo configuration to the default configuration. If you have a separate API key already for user login that supports enrolment the upgrade will attempt to configure it accordingly.
It is important that you verify Duo behaviour after upgrade.