LogonBox version 2.3.7-1478 has now been released
Changes since previous release:
- Added support for a new Hotfix subscription license. This is positioned between the Foundation and Professional editions and gives Foundation features plus Appearance settings along with security updates and email support.
- Added a logs upload feature for help with support.
- Added the option to write a mobile number back to AD when validating a new mobile.
- Custom Favicon now works as expected.
- Returned missing Banned Passwords settings back into the UI.
- Fixed some database cascade issues that could cause errors with deleting users, clearing sessions or deleting a realm.
- Reset Profile now correctly removes any validated email or mobile numbers from the user profile.
- Fixed an i18n error on the Password Manager browser extension login page.
- Updating a mobile number in AD now updates the mobile shown in the LogonBox user.
- Foundation edition now showing correct version in the footer.
- Azure users now showing password last changed dates.
- Self service account create now works if a default group no longer exists.
The LogonBox team.