LogonBox version 2.3.6-1454 has now been released
Changes since previous release:
- Improved profile reminder daily job logic
- Added a new Assigned Flow Authenticator module. You can now define several flows to move to based on Role memberships.
- Yubikey now integrated into 2FA wizard.
- Added options in Appearance->Notifications to alter notifications position on screen.
- Added options to Password Create task for ability to reveal and copy password.
- VPN only: client config file now works if more than 22 characters were used for the device name.
- VPN only: Disabling or deleting a user now invalidates their client config.
- DIRECTORY only: Show LDAP Base DN in Directory Dashboard.
- Fixed OTP handling of directory emails.
- Fixed Null attributes display when reconcile user is called from changePassword.
- SMS authenticator now decrypts secret key correctly.
- Fixed Authentication Scheme create and deleted event which could cause profile credentials to become out of sync with actual modules.
- SAML resource assignment and optional logoff fixes.
- Fixed a Null Pointer Exception in initial SAML request due to lack of authentication state.
- License synchronisation no longer displays error.
- Fixed i18n issue in a couple of areas.
- Secondary connector message templates now use the parent realms templates.
- Secondary email deletion after upgrade issue resolved.
- Sending a Test email now requires a valid email for a user on the system.
- It is now possible to scroll to the reset password button on a mobile device.
- Removed options from the main portal page can now be re-enabled again.
- Create password task can now be added to an existing folder.
The LogonBox team.