LogonBox version 2.3 has now been released
Change since previous release:
- Windows Desktop Integration
- User profile completion: LogonBox can now force users to configure their user profile right from within the Windows login screen without needing to navigate away and use the LogonBox web portal.
- Windows 2FA support: Users can securely log in to the Windows desktop with their AD password and any additional authentication factor supported by LogonBox.
- Reset cached credentials: With an active internet connection to LogonBox, the new plugin can reset a user's cached password letting them login locally to the computer and continue working.
- User selective 2FA: An admin can now define a number of different authentication options and allow the user to choose which authentication works for them the best
- Reworked how the system prompts for information it needs to complete a user profile, plus easier management of a user's credentials in their profile page.
- Account Creation workflow: Users can self-register for an account on Active Directory via LogonBox. Admins can process this request from the web UI.
- LogonBox Authenticator is now available to Professional as well as Enterprise editions.
- Windows desktop login now works with Role Flow selection
- Users no longer prompted to complete missing credentials on authentications attached to the admin authentication flow.
- Default SSL certificates now generated with SHA256 hash.
The LogonBox team.