LogonBox version 2.2.6-2068 has now been released
Change since previous release:
- Don't send or attempt to send reminder if the profile has no missing credentials.
- Profile Completeness checks now returns a value indicating if state has changed.
- Fixed some issues with profile check not always setting a profile to complete when it should do.
- User properties now being passed to password reset events.
- Added mechanism to get attributes from previous event principals.
- Support for alerts in authentication.
- Handle other attributes in the data URI for embedded images in HTML when emailing.
- Changed default authentication module to Security Questions for password reset.
- Fixed issue with daily password expiry jobs not notifying.
- Fixed issue with logonbox sometimes rebooting when VMCentre is launched.
- Limit logo uploads to image file types.
The LogonBox team.